St Pancras Renaissance London Hotel is the forming frontispiece of St. Pancras railway station. It opened in 2011, as a five-star hotel offering beautifully restored Victorian architecture.
The main public rooms of the old Midland Grand Hotel were restored along with some bedrooms, originally designed by George Gilbert Scott which opened in 1873 and closed in 1935. Between 1935 and 2011, the building was known as St Pancras Chambers and was used as railway offices.
Diffusion supplied 500 bespoke fan coil units. St Pancras Hotel is a Grade 1 listed building, which meant all the fan coil units were designed to fit the architectural, restoration and delivery requirements of the site.